Wednesday, November 30, 2011

christmas card picture sneak peak!


I hope everyone had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving week & week-end. 
One of these days I'll get around to compiling all of my pictures & writing a re-cap post :)

In the meantime, I thought I would share some of our Christmas card pictures we took this past Sunday.
(Thanks to my Mom!)

If you're wondering why the hubs is looking a little scruffy..he's participating in 'no-shave November'.
I'm wondering if he's going to join the local bandwagon and keep it going for 'don't shave December'?
In which, my cousin totally made that up today. (ha!)


I'm using some of these on my website for my Etsy items.
I needed a few good pictures using these wooden signs.
They worked out perfect for the occasion!



attire:

-xoxoxo

3 comments:

  1. you two are the cutest! love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them Caitlin! :)
    We just took ours, I can't wait to see them! - I like Cliffs scruffy look. Fits for winter!

    ReplyDelete