Friday, May 28, 2010

Five Question Friday!


Ok, today is Five Question Friday with Mama M over at My Little Life. All you have to do is copy and answer these questions in a new post then head on over to her blog and link-up at the bottom of her post.
Happy Friday Folks!

1. Is there something you've always wanted to try but just can't muster up the courage to actually do yet? There is. For some strange reason I don't like fish. However, I recently tried grilled Tilapia and loved it! But when I say fish, I mean raw fishy stuff. Although I have always wanted to try [just once to say I've tasted it]....tuna. Ughhhhk. Just the sound of it makes me want to bluuuuhhhh.

2. If you had $100 handed to you in cash without your significant other knowing about it, what would you spend it on? A definite pedi. I was talking to a friend today about this topic. And ya know, I have not had a pedi in over two, maybe three years! It's insane!! I have gotten wayy to cheap. Then after my $20 pedi, I would go purchase some new sandals, and maybe a dress or two. Oh, and some earrings. I am way behind on the new fashion trends.

3. What was your favorite piece of playground equipment as a child? The merry-go-round. I can remember holding the handle bars and running as fast as I could to get it spinning crazily, then jumping on. Now, just the thought of doing that gets me nauseous. I have bad motion sickness ever since my early teen years.

4. Do you prefer a sweet or hearty breakfast? Mmm.. a hearty breakfast. I do like a doughnut, cinnamon roll, strudel w/ icing..that kinda thing every once in a while :)

5. Are you a Neat Freak or a Messy Bessy? A neat freak! I can not stand clutter. At all. In the least little bit. I think I've become a little OCD about some things. My fiance has trouble placing his toothbrush/toothpaste back into the holder. I freak! Every.single.morning. Ha. Good thing he is gone before I wake ;) I'm not tooooo terribly bad. I just like things to be neat, and clean! 


No comments:

Post a Comment