Every Sunday, MannLand5 host a "GTKY" where you answer a few questions then return back to her blog and link-up. Click here to check it out!
1. The most expensive thing hanging in my closet is.....? A dress from Cache [yes, I actually had to get up off my butt and go browse through my closet to figure this one out, ha!]
2. Have you ever played a team sport? I have. I've played softball [slow-pitch growing up, fast-pitch in middle/high], cheerleading, cross-country, & tennis.
3. If you were a bug, what kind would you be? A ladybug :)
4. Where on your body is the worst place to get sunburned? Shoulders, most definitely. Hate it when it's so burnt you can barely rest your purse on either shoulder. Or, tanning bed burnt-- your rear. That's awful! Can't sit, can't lay, can't shower with hot water.. uhh, makes my skin crawl.
5. Are you happy? I am! However, I've been missing my hunny for days now. I'll be even happier when he returns home late this evening!
6. People are always abbreviating..are there any abbreviations that make your skin crawl when people use them? I have to agree with MannLand on this one.. I can't stand "LOL", no offense to anyone. But you will never catch me typing it. I don't know what exactly about it erks me, but it does. Oh, and since I am a nursing major..I see this a lot "SOB". Medically speaking, it means "shortness of breath". But hey, us newbies a while back thought you were calling your patients SOB's!
7. Do you love where you live..or could you live anywhere? Oh, I LOVE where I live. Small town life is great. Of course, you have the gossip stuff. But, that's going to be where ever you go anyhow. I love our one red light town, driving down dirt roads, walking out the back door and seeing a dozen chickens, a turkey, a deer, a goat, and a million and one dogs. Who wouldn't love that? I would never make it in a big city.
[This was a few weeks ago. We were fixing up my Grandma's flowerbeds. Look closely, there is a goat, a dog, and deer, and a hardworking man all in one picture. Doesn't get much better than this.]
And how could I forget about hunting! I LOOOOVE to hunt.
8. What, if any, extreme measures do you go to to keep yourself from overeating when you're full? I don't think that I actually have a specific measure I go to when I feel full and want to keep on eating.. I just, well, keep on eating. I eventually get so sick I can't stand to look at it any longer, then I quit. If anyone knows any good tips, please share :)