Friday, March 18, 2011

Mobile blogging from ATL

Hi guys! I'm posting from the big ATL....via mobile blogging? I honestly dont know what the heck I'm doing, but I'm giving it a go.
Anywho...going back to Wednesdays post about LaRaines, my wedding dress, and this being the 4th trip to Atlanta. Its 12:41pm here exactly. Our appointment was at 11:00am. It took 40 minutes before they finally brought the dress up, about ten minutes for me to try it on, and and were at about 40 minutes waiting for the last final touches.
I may just be sour about this whole situation, but they arent giving us any good reason to feel otherwise.
My veil was not listed as "rush", therefore it isn't ready for pickup today either.
According to LaRaine, they will have to ship it to us. Okk..does that mean youre footing the shipping costs since it was due to lacking on your part?
*breathe* *sigh*

2 comments:

  1. make them pay shipping i say!! not your fault it wasn't ready

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just found your blog and i love that you are playing randy travis!!! i love him :)

    ReplyDelete