Thursday, September 15, 2011

i wonder..

Howdy friends! I'm still here, no worries :) Things have been SUPER duper busy around this place lately.
I want to introduce to you this teeny weeny stick of soap. The WONDERbar.



First thoughts: Hmm, I [wonder] if it really works??




Let's refer to this particular stick of soap as "she", shall we?

She was presented to me a few weeks ago by Jess over at Stilettos & a Fishing Pole.
Jess ordered this little lady and has been trying it out for a few weeks now. She says she loves it!

After deliberating for a week or two and my face STILL looking like crap, I decided to bite the bullet and order the $44 mini soap bar. Yes, you saw that right. I paid $44 for something that fits comfortably in the palm of my hand. Crazy? Maybe so, but it's worth a shot.

Tonight will be the first night of trying this sucker out! It BETTER do 'wonders' like it says it will.

Here's the secret of the Wonderbar: "Most “soaps” have a pH of 9 to 11. Wonderbar has a pH level closer to 5.65, which is what one would see in “normal” or healthy skin.
As the Wonderbar lather is rubbed into your skin, it acts as a very mild abrasive to exfoliate dead skin cells, and reveal the underlying newer skin cells. As it unclogs pores and restores your skin’s pH balance to its correct 5.65, you’ll find it leaves your skin smooth, clean and healthy looking.
When the Wonderbar exfoliates, the healthy cells accept the natural Wonderbar moisturizers. These come from unique algae, Chlorey’nahre. They leave the skin softer, smoother, and with a healthy glow."

For more information, you can visit their site here.
 
Here's to healthly glowing skin!


3 comments:

  1. I've heard of that but I've never used it. I wonder if I would like it? I have a few problems with my skin but thanks to a strict skin regimen, it's all pretty much in control. I can't wait ot read what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the WONDERBAR team! You're gonna love it. I had a hard time buying it for $44 but it lasts. I keep mine in a plastic soap container from walmart, and it's still kicking.

    I will tell you, I did NOT take it on our honeymoon and Tuesday... my face started getting insane. I'm back on it. I wash my face with it morning and night, about three times a week. Other days, just regualr noxzema, which is what I've used forever.

    Good Luck. Do a follow up post! {Or text me}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back!!

    Nice i will have to check this out :)

    ReplyDelete