Friday, June 15, 2012

wedding festivities {& picture overload}

Last weekend, one of my besties from childhood tied the knot to her high school sweetheart!

The wedding & reception was held in downtown Savannah at the Mariott! Beautiful place.


Since I was a bridesmaid, I wasn't able to snag any pictures of the ceremony unfortunately.
I stole this one from Jess - who by the way - was the Wedding Coordinator and did a FABULOUS, fabulous job :)

Rehearsal dinner was held at Skyler's downtown. Very romantic setting!
I'm a sucker for white Christmas lighting and fancy votive candles EVERYWHERE.
It was gorgeous.
And the food was amazingly good.
Lightly battered chicken breast, steamed vegetables, and an angel hair pasta?
You can't go wrong with that choice.


{Me, Jess, and Rach (high school friend & hair stylist) at the rehearsal dinner}



{Lacey, Rachel's babygirl, stuck me against the wall while playing 'hide-n-go-seek' and said 'stay right here, just like this'. }



{The Mr. & I}

Thank goodness for Cliff's baby sister Madison, who is.. 15.. or I would not have been wearing this cute little number I have on.
I freaked out Wednesday night when I realized I was two days away from the rehearsal with nothing in my closet to wear.. cute, of course.
My dearest Madison heard my frustration cry & came to my rescue.
I walked in to work Thursday morning to a stack of about 10 a-d-orable dresses waiting to be tried on.
I owe her big time.


{beautiful friend, Ashley!}


{Bridesmaids}

You can't see my heels, however, I was stressing about those as well. I'm a flip-flop all the time kinda girl & haven't bought cute heels since I don't know when.
Friday afternoon (yes, before rehearsal), I sweet talked Cliff into leaving a little early and stopping by a shoe department store on the way.
I walked out of there with 2 pairs for $50!


Reg. $34.99, on sale for $15.99, got an additional 50% off
Total price: $7.99


Orginally, I walked in looking for these. I actually wanted the closed toe, but they didn't have me size.
After walking in these for half an hour, I was dying already.
They need some serious breaking in.


{Decorating the table settings after the rehearsal dinner.}

Bachelorette fun: masquerade theme

A few weekends back, we hit the Opera Club in Atlanta for the Bachelorette getaway!
a little shopping, lots of eating, and a night out on the town.







xoxo, Lovies!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment