Sunday, August 22, 2010

GTKY

To play: copy these questions, answer them in your own post, then head over to MannLand5 and link up ♥




1. If you could host a Reality TV show, which one would it be? extreme makeover home-edition. It's for a great cause!

2. Do you put your seatbelt on before or after you start the car? after I start the car.

3. Shave or hair removal cream? shave.

4. What's your favorite feature in a house? each room is a different color.

5. What is your favorite "Fall" scent? cinnamon for the indoors and pine for the outdoors

6. What tv show are you looking forward to seeing the most this Fall?? now, this I don't know. I'm not a big t.v. freak, so I have no idea which shows are even supposed to be coming on this Fall..

7. Personal Shopper or Personal Chef? personal shopper [they can hunt all the coupons down and help me save!]

8. What is the first word that comes to mind when you think of "Fall"? hunting season!


****************************************************************************

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you, I would love a Personal Shopper! I think that would be fantastic. Stopping by from GTKY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband would love your answer to #8! Also stopping by from GTKY.

    ReplyDelete