Sunday, June 20, 2010

GTKY

To play, copy & paste these questions and then skip on over to MannLand5 and link up at the bottom of her post!

Happy Father's Day to all!


The questions..




1. While at the beach, pool, etc..Do you cover up your assets or show them off? As of now, I show them off. Now, in about 10 years...that may be a different story.


2. Road trips or Plane trips? Road trips. I just recently took a trip to the Bahamas where we had to hop on three different planes there & three different planes on the way home. NOT my cup of tea. I'd rather be on steady ground!

3. I can't stand it when...? on the weekends, like today, I can't sleep past 7 o'clock. Knowing that we have a full day ahead of us, I am up at the slightest crack of dawn. Although, I do like being an early riser. The first thing I do every morning as soon as my feet hits the ground is open up all of the blinds and let the light shine in! I loveee everything about early mornings.

4. Have you ever gone topless at the beach? Big negative.

5. How many blog carnivals do you do a week? Just this one :( I need to find more one-on-one time with my computer and blog. I love this kind of stuff!

6. My favorite thing about the weekend is...? Flip-flops, shorts, and being outside!

7. Pancakes or waffles? Either. I'd probably choose pancakes over waffles at a restruant. But, I pop a few waffles in the toaster for breakfast during the week days.

8. Water Park or Amusement Park? Water park. As the years go by, I've found myself being unable to fully enjoy roller coasters due to motion sickness kicking in. It's sad because I reallllllyyy loved them as a child.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cait!
    THanks for the input on blog carnivals. I do believe you are right.

    "Love Like Crazy", is this your song? I love it, it's a great song!
    Due to reading your story w/ Cliff and keeping up with your blogs... I think it fits perfect!

    How's the planning coming along? Are you stressed yet? If your answer is yes, don't be... this is supposed to be the time of your life! Enjoy it, it only happens once!!!! :) Very excited for you!

    LOVE the new backround! It's great! It also fits your wedding theme/atmosphere... kinda thing, you get what drift, right?

    Anyway, Have a great monday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...i totally know what you mean about roller coasters! as a little girl i could spin on those forever...now just looking at them makes me ill! WHAT HAPPENED?? ugh!

    ReplyDelete