It's that time again.
Sunday Funday over at MannLand5.
Here are the questions.
Link up & join in on the fun!
1.If you had 5000.00 to spend on plastic surgery what would you have done?
- Well, these ta-ta's could use a little additional "stuff". Maybe after I have kids.
2. Do you watch Soap operas and if so what is your favorite and why?
- I barely watch t.v. at all.
3. Favorite clothing brand?
- If it fits, it's bought. I have no preference on brand.
4. An afternoon shopping spree at your favorite store or maid service for a year?
- Shopping spreeee. I'm so far behind on the latest trends. And the sad thing is, I'm in love with all of the cute outfits and sandals that are coming out this year and I have yet to make time to check them all out!
5. would you ever vajazzle?
- I have never heard of such, so I did my research. Wow. I'll have to pass on this one. Click here to check it out.
6. Favorite Disney Princess?
- You know, I've never been the Disney kinda girl. I can tell you bits and pieces of the different princess movies, but that's about it. If I had to choose, I'd probably have to go with Cinderella.
7. Last movie that made you bawl your eyes out?
- Flicka 2. I love anything to do with horses. I fell in love with the first movie of the series last year. When Cliff & I decided to have a movie night a few weekends ago, we rented Flicka 2. The movie wasn't even that sad, and I was bawling. I'm such a big baby.
8. Have you ever broken any bones and if so what?
- I have. I broke my left thumb playing softball back in the day. I slid into third base and it bent backwards behind me. It broke my growth plate and they had to put a pin in it. I sported a blue cast for several weeks.