To play: Copy the questions, answer them in a post, then head over to My Little Life & link up ♥
1. What is the first nightmare you remember? I honestly can not think of any off the top of my head. When and if I do have a nightmare, I always remember thinking "oh my word, I've got to tell so-and-so in the morning", then I always forget the story.
2. Even if you're not a sports fan, what's your favorite sport to play/watch? During high school I participated in cheerleading, tennis, softball, and cross country, tennis being my favorite! As for watching, anything but basketball!
3. If you could pull off one piece of trendy fashion, what would you want it to be (jeggings, hats, thigh high boots, etc.)? I love boots of any kind, so I'd probably go with the thigh high boots! If only I wouldn't look like a crazy walking around in Georgia with those on!
4. Did you make good grades in school? I did :)
5. What magazines do you subscribe to? Brides, Martha Stewart Living, Martha Stewart Weddings, Better Home & Gardens.
So that's all folks! Yesterday began my pediatric clinicals at the hospital and I absolutely LOVE it already! Tomorrow we are shooting doves again bright & early at the future in-laws, then attending an outdoors wedding later in the evening. Sunday we will go bow hunting, attend church, then the girls and I will head out for Bridal Show #2 of the year! At the last event, the photographers had great deals available if you were to sign a contract with them while you were there or a few days after! I'm hoping it'll be the same for Sunday, and hopefully we can knock that off the to-do list also!