Monday, September 13, 2010

free custom postcards + other specials.

100 Free Custom Postcards from VistaPrint


You can get 100 custom postcards for free right now. Just go here and create your postcards and you will only have to pay shipping (around $6). There are a lot of great designs to choose from, and here are a few ways to use them:
  • Save the Date Cards [which I chose!! I'll share details Wednesday!]
  • Small Businesses (jewelry parties, spa parties, lawn services, salon services & more)
  • Invitations
  • Teacher Gifts
{via}

 ******************************

Georgia Southern's bookstore hands out these coupon books with every purchase. The coupons range from hair & tanning to oil changes and restaurants. Go here to see if there are any coupons near you! You can even order food from local business straight off the internet!

{list of all participating schools}

******************************



For those of you who enjoy a good Zaxby's meal every now and again, sign up here to receive one FREE Meal Deal. [It may take a few days for you to receive your post card.] I just got mine in the mail yesterday!

******************************

I picked up my free 25 4x6's photo order from Walgreen's on Friday evening. I was really impressed by the quality of the pictures! I also received an e-mail regarding the shipping confirmation on my SnapFish order [50 free prints] yesterday! They should arrive within 1-3 days. I'm thrilled! This is the first time I've printed our engagement pictures since we took them...last MARCH. Sad, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment