Monday, February 7, 2011

14 days of l♥ve: day 6

Little Miss Bella decided a few weeks ago that she was going to chew on every cord in her little paws reach. So, my laptop cord was the culprit on one occasion.
It lasted for a few weeks, and yesterday, decided to completely go out on us.
Thank goodness we had completed schoolwork during the rainy day on Saturday!

I just left Wally World and spent a whopping $69 bucks on a new charger.
Thanks Bell!



Day 6: Post a pic of your favorite Valentine Gift! You can 'splain or not it is totally up to you! You don't even have to post a pic if you don't have one, just describe it to us.
****

Since I'm not home on my computer, I can't upload a picture of the actual night. But a couple years ago, Cliff and I decided that for Valentine's day we weren't going to go "all out", but rather spend the evening at his house, cooking dinner, and watching a movie.

It was perfect.

Our menu consisted of grilled steaks, baked potatoes, and a fresh tossed salad.

{For the life of me, I can't remember the movie we watched. -I have a horrible memory}

To be honest, I wouldn't mind if every Valentine's day could be spent like that! We get so caught up in the hustle and bustle of school and every day life that we often times forget to actually sit down and enjoy each others company.

This Valentine's Day, I have a meeting at 7, that usually doesn't get over until 8:30ish or so. I'm hoping we can somehow arrange for dinner before and movie after?

 
Day 7 will be posted tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Oh NO Bella! -Puppys love to chew!

    -Those Valentines Dates are the best! Date Nights at home are always more romantic to me than anything. Make sure to fit in some Valentine LOVE this year... It's your last year as a girlfriend/Fiance'! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the perfect Valentine's gift...I love just quiet evenings with the hubs and Kelc, dinner, movie sooo fun! Thanks for playing girl....I'm having fun gettin' to know you and girl you are so talented...that necklace is amazing....

    xoxo
    Sums

    ReplyDelete