Friday, January 28, 2011

fill in the blanks ♥

 
1. If my house was on fire & I could only grab 3 things, I would grab my new high-tech camera that the beau bought me for Christmas, my laptop & hardrive, and a box full of old photo albums. Pictures are truly the memories that are solely irreplaceable.
 

2. A smell I really like is fresh linen. I have a new Airwick dispenser that sprays every thirty minutes in our bedroom. L♥ve.
 

3. Something you might not know about me is I'm in nursing school, yet scared to death to donate blood. Bahaha ;) It's on my to-do list. And actually, this semester I get to skip out on a weekends worth of clinical paperwork {30+ pages so I've heard} if I donate! I'm definitely going for it!


4. Some of my favorite websites to putter around on are
blogger, Facebook, etsy, and theknot.com.

5. This weekend  I will buy postage and send out our STD's {hahahaa, save-the-dates, that is!}, finish up working on wedding guest favors, study for my first advanced care nursing exam, root on my brother's college baseball team that'll be playing in Alabama tomorrow {via cellular device unfortunately}, attend church, and wish my Mama a Happy Birthday on Sunday!

6. Nothing makes me happier than spending time with family! Coming home to a clean house after a long day is nice too :)
 

7. A bad habit I have is brushing my teeth too hard. It's actually so bad my gum line has began to recede and it's causing the nerves to become sensitive to touch on a few teeth. I was told to "brush softer". I didn't know brushing hard was a big deal! Thought I was getting them bad boys clean.
 

Click here to link up!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I just love coming home to a clean house too!

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hold up, I've never heard of brushing too hard as well. I may be in trouble with that. Oopps. Happy weekend

    ReplyDelete