Ok, so you can just call me "copy catter #2". Misty over at Southern Belle Mama posted this earlier today & I loved the idea and her answers were just too cute, so I had to join in on all of the fun.
1) If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be?
on a bunch of acres out in the country,
with a big pond,
& a yard full of animals
2) What's your favorite article of clothing?
a good ole t-shirt. it's the first thing I put on when I get home from work and on the weekends, 90% of the time, I will probably have one on.
3) What's the last CD that you bought?
4) Where's your favorite place to be?
in a boat on the lake during the summer, and in the woods hunting during the fall/winter.
Dad's & a friends boat
brother on my ski in Clarke Hill
enjoying a day of boating, sun, & family
yes. that's me. i love to go hunting. it's in my blood.
now, this is my wall hanger. [12/2007]
this is my cousin Ben [6 point], my dad, Mark & brother, Cody [8 point]
Me, Dad & Cody w/ Cody's first deer with a compound bow
We do it all.
Even dressed like this!
5) Where's your least favorite place to be?
in an airplane. yuck. we just flew to the bahamas about a month ago. it took us three different planes to get there, and three different planes to get home. i'm done with planes for a while! i like steady ground.
6) What's your favorite place to be massaged?
7) What time do you wake in the morning?
8) What's your favorite kitchen appliance?
I have to agree with Southern Belle Mama on this one. Definitely the dishwasher. My "chore" growing up was to wash the dishes....we had NO dishwasher. I am more than grateful the house I live in now has one!
9) If you could play any instrument, what would it be?
and maybe a pink one at that.
10) Favorite color?
I'm a pink kinda girl.
11) Which do you prefer, sports car or SUV?
SUV. 2008 Chevy Equinox to be exact. Big enough to hold all of my junk.
12) Favorite children's book?
I've thought and thought about this one. Nothing is coming to mind..... but I know there has to be one!
13) What is your favorite season?
14) What's your least favorite household chore?
Taking the garbage can to the road. As much as I get my hands dirty, I absolutely HATE to touch or come within 5 feet of that nasty green thing. ugkk.
15) If you could have one super power, what would it be?
To snap my fingers and automatically appear where I want to be. I dislike driving. I'd save soo much time daily.
16) If you have a tattoo, what is it?
No tattoos here.
17) What's your favorite day?
A lazy Sunday.
18) Do you believe in afterlife?
I most certainly do.
19) Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger?
Hamburger all the way.
20) What's in the trunk of your car?
Well an hour ago, it was my green scrapbook totes, a tennis racket, a cardboard box with a camo fanny pack & a friends belongings.
Now, its just the cardboard box & tennis racket.
I cleaned it out because this weekend me, my mother, my aunt, & friend Amy are all piling in it and heading to Atlanta to wedding dress shop!!!
Feel free to copycat too!