Tuesday, July 27, 2010

top 2 tuesday & weekend recap




Well, Good Morning everyone! Tuesday's are my late days to go into work since our doctor travels to a town closer to where I live. Soooo, I figured what the heck, let me get in a quick post while I can. I've never participated in Top 2 Tuesday over at The Undomestic Momma, so today will be a first :)

 Today's topic is: Top 2 Favorite Perfumes/Colognes/Scents 


1) For the Mister, it's Giorgio Armani. I love the smell of it on him.                           


2) For Me: Dream Angel Heavenly from Victoria Secret. I've worn this for yearssss & never get tired of the smell!



This weekend was our monthly Girl's Game Night. We piled up at my friend Amy's house [that is in the remodeling process, as you will see in the pictures]. We each brought an appetizer and drink of our choice. We had buffalo cheese dip, rice krispie treats, twice baked potatoes, jalapeno poppers, chocolate chip cookies, and chicken pasta! We started out gathered around the kitchen, snacking and talking about wedding stuff. Then ventured to the table and began to play this game.


"I've Never...." . The truth comes out with this one. It's a good game to get a few drinks down & to have some good laughs!  

You roll the dice, move your marker & follow along with what it tells you to do on the space you landed. 
Some will say "draw an I've never card".
The card's consist of the "I've never" statement and a True/False to-do at the bottom.
If the card was true, that you had never done that particular item listed, then you proceed with what it tells you to do. If false,  you follow what is listed...and so on. Pretty simple.

For example, Sam drew one card. I can't remember what it said, but I believe she had done what the I've Never card said, so her answer would've been false. She then had to sing the National Anthem aloud. We tried to help her out, ha :)




Here are some more pictures of us playing the game.


 Above is Ashley & Meredith [I have mentioned them in a previous post. Click here to check it out]





All of us.

Take 1:


Take 2:
Take 3:



Take 4:
Next, we move into the living room for a game of Twister.


 All that up & down, falling on the floor, spinning around stuff- not good.
Wasn't long before we started to get a little sleepy.
This is where I crashed. 


 It was a GOOD time. And some GOOD sleep, that's for sure!


Love them! ♥
Enjoy your Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. What a fun night :) All those appetizers are making me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun! I may have to try that game out with the girls one night!! I loved Aqua Di GIo at one point. But now everytime I smell it, it reminds me of an old boyfriend...ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love heavenly too!!! Your girls night looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, love Victoria's Secret scents! Your blog is super cute!

    ReplyDelete