Sunday has rolled around again. The weekend seems to go by faster and faster with each passing week. I don't have much time at a computer during the week days, so I look forward to Sunday's where I can at least get one post in before church.
This morning, before I get started answering Keely's questions, I have a little something to share.
Remember in my previous post introducing my bridesmaids, this fabulous girl?
Well, this is Brooke. Her man, Joedee, popped the question last week! They are officially ENGAGED!
I couldn't be happier for the two of them. They are truly amazing people & I am so grateful to have them a part of my life.
L ♥ VE is sweet :)
These are few snapshots I stole from her Facebook page of the two of them:
Aren't they precious?!
I wish you both the absolute best of luck!
I can't wait to get back to school so Brooke & I can start planning together!
That'll be our afternoon fun after clinical rotations.
Getting to Know You!
You all know the deal. Copy & paste the questions, then head over to MannLand5 and link up :)
1. If you had to choose a country to live in besides USA (or the country you live in), which would it be?
South Africa maybe? I could go on millions of safari's to see all of the amazing little animals of the world.
2. Which would be worse, wearing flip flops in the snow or wearing gloves in the summer?
Flip flops in the snow- I despise being cold, period. Especially my feet!
3. Fried or Bake and why?
I like both, but you will catch me ordering everything fried. I guess it's a Southern thang. I need to quit before my poor little arteries are clogged by the age 25.
4. If you were an entertainment reporter, which celeb would you love to interview and why?
Faith & Tim. I adore them.
5. What was your favorite book as a preteen/teenager?
I can't remember the names right off hand. But, I do remember the Judy Blume series. Those were fun.
6. List your top 3 guilty pleasure television shows.
I hardly watch t.v. at all. Really, the only reason I watch it at all is because Cliff will turn it on before going to bed. The one's that catch my attention every now and again are: The Bachelorette,
& Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?
7. What bumper sticker slogan best describes you/your attitude/your life?
8. If you were to join a circus - what performer would you be?
I have no idea. Maybe the ladies on the elephants?
Have a great week everyone!