Sunday, July 4, 2010

GTKY

 
To play, copy the questions, answer them, then head over to MannLand5 and post up :)


The questions..

1. What do you look forward to the most on the 4th of July?
Being able to spend it together with family & friends, water, and good food. Since I was in middle school, my family has always taken a week vacation down in Daytona Beach, Florida. For the last few years, I haven't been able to go due to taking summer classes. This year, I'm not taking any, but my family decided not to go [my brother is playing summer tournament ball and is traveling all over]. So instead, we are going to hang around the house, grill, and lay by the pool. I'm down with that :)





2. Are you a hugger?
I would consider myself a hugger, yes.
 3. What is your favorite BBQ'd food? Pork. I love a good barbecue sandwich. 

 

4. Do you like to watch parades?
It depends on what kind of parade it is. I love to go to our hometown Christmas parade every year. But you put me down in Savannah for the St. Patrick's Day parade and I'd be miserable. Wayyyy to long first off, but wayyyy to many people. I like the short parades with the craft booths set up afterwards. 




5. Who has stinkier farts..boys or girls?
Guys. Girls don't "fart", we "fluff".
 
6. Vampires or Werewolves?
Neither! They freak me out.
 
7. Do you read your horoscope?
I used to get it sent to my phone via email everyday. I haven't read it in quite some time now that I unsubscribed. It's so strange how much it really can relate.

I'm a Leo, so my horoscope for today is.... "Someone could be prodding you to take action today, Leo. It might be best if you beat them to it and motivate yourself. Stay a step or two ahead of the herd. Lead your own stampede and go wherever you want to go. It's quite likely that you'll run into conflict regarding issues about which you feel strongly. People are likely to be stubborn, so prepare yourself for a stalemate." .....?

8. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
  Vanilla baby. And home made, at that! Check out the family recipe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment