Join in and play along. Just re-post these questions, answer them, & head over to MannLand5 and link-up :)
1. What is YOUR definition of sexy? an intelligent, honest, Christian man with a sense of humor & a lot of confidence.
2. Would you rather clean up puke or change a poopy diaper? i'm going with change a poopy diaper. although, poop is NOT my thing. i'm in school for nursing ya know, and we come in contact with this type of stuff fairly regularly. i'd much rather change the poo of a stinky diaper from a baby, than the poo of a stinky "brief" of an adult. just saying.
3. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? an extrovert.
4. If you had to give up one of your 5 senses for a year..which one would you give up? i'd definitely give up the whole smelling part. i can go without smelling the stinky farts of my lovely gentleman, when he thinks it's funny to capture it in his hand and put it in my face. i can go without smelling coffee every morning. as much as i could use some on a daily basis, i absolutely cannot stand the smell or taste of it for some reason :/. i can go without smelling the nasty garbage can that sits close to the back porch so when there is a breeze it ruins the smell of fresh air. HOWEVER, i would miss smelling the pleasant earthly smells. this was is a toughy.
5. Cake or Pie? cake.
6. If you could play any character on TV (old or current) who would you play? this one is hard too. i don't watch a lot of t.v.
7. My favorite website is.....? mmm, not really sure about this one. because of the circumstances at this point, I am really digging a lot of the wedding websites. I really like weddingbee.com. They have "classifieds", where other brides-to-be & happy married brides sell/post their crafts, leftovers, DIY projects, etc. It's pretty neat. I'm also loving etsy.com as well! These are my daily websites: facebook, blog, project wedding, weddingbee, etsy & theknot.
8. The highlight of my day is....? lunch-time. i love food :)
...lately for lunch, i've been swinging by the drive-thru at Taco Bell.
I've literally ordered the same exact thing for the last three weeks...almost every single day.
2 fresco ranchero soft tacos w/ a medium mountain dew.
they are seriously some kind of delicious.