Monday, July 5, 2010

engagement partay

I had posted this under 'engagement party' as a new page on my layout. I am changing things up a bit and didn't want to delete it, so I decided to re-post it here first.  Enjoy.


Engagement Party 2.20.2010 - click here for more pictures!

 Thrown by our parents, these were the engagement party invites that were sent out to our 100+ guests. [Ordered from VistaPrint]

Being the awesome parents that they are, they got a local business to decorate this cake in the same design as our invite! We had the most compliments on it!
If you haven't noticed, our colors are pink and brown :)


 Moving on...
 The menu:
Low country boil
Rice Pilaf
Rolls
Toss Salad
Beverages:
Ice Water
Sweet Tea
[or BYOB] 

oh, and of course, oysters for an appetizer.
For entertainment:

Karaoke and Lots of dancing
It was a fun night.
This is us:


and here are some more random shots:


 



This would be Cliff's younger brother, Jeffrey [on left] and my younger brother, Cody [on right]. 







 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like it was lots of fun! I love your hair...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete