Friday, July 29, 2011

10 day you challenge {four books}


As much as I would like, I do not have time to read.
I've never been a reader actually.
With age, I've come to enjoy it a little more.
Although, I can honestly say that I have not read a complete book/novel in over 5 years.

In saying that, I am switching this challenge up a bit.
Rather than books, I'm going to post websites.
Here is where I spend most of my time
(in no particular order)

1. Facebook: I have a personal page & a business page that I keep up with. I really don't do much on my personal page anymore, it's kind of blah.
Follow me HERE
2. Blogger: this is my daily read. I love to read about everyone's different lives, projects, recipes, crafts, & what nots. I could do this all day.


3. Etsy: I have no idea how I came across this a few years back, but I am oh so glad I did. Half of my wedding essentials came from here: bridesmaids dresses, bridesmaids brooches, ceremony programs, mother of the bride/groom gifts, & so much more. WarningThis website is a true addiction. I've spent endless hours browsing through the shops & favoriting items.


4. Pinterest: my newest obsession. Thank goodness my computer has a glitch in it when I scroll to the bottom of a page (or does it do this for everyone?). If not, I would be pinning my life away.


Follow me on Pinterest HERE
-------------------------------

stayed tuned ♥
i'm hoping to post a few [unedited] wedding photos this afternoon!

Happy Friday folks!

2 comments:

  1. Love your profile picture in Pinterest!

    Kim
    Kimberly's Korner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my... What is pinterest? {Another wed addiction? Aaron would KILL me}

    ReplyDelete