Tuesday, July 26, 2011

10 day you challenge {seven wants}

SEVEN WANTS
I want...
  1. this cute camera strap from XCESSFABRICS for my birthday!
    or this one from Mel V Designs
2. to build a home & raise three children on a farm with tons of animals.


3. to learn how to sew, reupholster, and can.


4. to have a successful online/storefront business that will bring money to the table.



5. to learn how to use my Nikon D3100 without having it on 'auto'


{via google}

6. to find a church home where we can become active & functioning members within it's walls and our community.

7.  own one of these adorable handstamped necklaces


or this beauty, and it's even for a good cause!


{my birthday is in 7 days... hint, hint Mom ;) }

If you didn't have the opportunity to enter my giveaway over at Young & Crafty, there's still time! Hannah is giving you until Thursday at midnight to enter!
Pssst... there's a 15% off discount code available from now until August 4th, too! cchheck-it-out.

Today, I've linked up with Jen at Craft-O-Maniac allowing her to host yet ANOTHER $25 store credit giveaway!
That's not one, but TWO opportunities to win!

xoxo-

1 comment:

  1. I love these! I love handstamped necklaces. They're always so cute.

    ReplyDelete