Sunday, July 24, 2011

is blogger acting strange?

For a few weeks now, blogger has been acting incredibly strange.
I thought it was due to the fact that I changed my URL from caitlin-cliff to acountrynest.blogspot.com.
And still, it could've been the reason.
After commenting on a friends post today, she then realized I posted as "anonymous" rather than from my own google account. She then proceeded to find my page, only to realize that she hadn't been receiving blog post updates on her dashboard for my last five posts.
She said she had to re-add me just to see my page again.

All of the blogs I follow still show up on my dashboard with no problems whatsoever.
The only problem I've noticed was when I go to a personal blog after signing-in, it stills says for me to 'sign-in' in the top right corner. strange, huh? I've been having to comment by entering in my name & url information each time. Not thinking anything of it since I hadn't posted/commented in a while, I was just thinking blogger had changed it while I was away.

So I get to researching and I clicked "help" next to dashboard on the main page.
I went to a help forum from there & found a log-in discussion board.
Here's what they said to do if you are having the same or similar problems:

{I sign-in, then clicked sign-out and re-entered all of my information in & unchecked the 'remember me' box. So far it has been working & I commented with my google account just like the old days again!}


First, try a different login procedure.

1. Login to Blogger using "www.blogger.com".

2. Do not check "Remember me".



If that does not help, try a second time..

1. Clear cache, cookies, and history - then restart the browser.

2. Login to Blogger using "www.blogger.com".

3. Do not check "Remember me".



Alternatively, you can enable "third party cookies".

Sorry for any confusion & if you've been wondering why I have been commenting this way..here's why. Hope this helps some of you! 

2 comments:

  1. I think I fixed it. I emailed you. I still have trouble leaving comments but I have been having that problem.

    Kim
    Kimberly's Korner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci
    aswqergh
    Probably one of the most talked about stores in Paris, Isabel Marant Pumps Shoes

    ReplyDelete