Wednesday, July 27, 2011

10 day you challenge {six places}

SIX PLACES
fyi, this was the biggest challenge so far.
here's a list of where i've been, where i want to go, special places, & my most comfortable places.

1. Cancun, Mexico : Honeymoon Destination
We stayed at the Playa Mujeres. May I add, best.resort.ever.
If I can talk the hubby into it, we will be going back here for our 5 year anniversary.

2. Sanibel, Florida : In a few weeks, we will be vacationing here with my family.


3. Home : I'm such a homebody. I love being at home.

4. Lady & Sons : place I would love to have dinner at { and possibly meet Paula Dean? }


5. NICU (neonatal intensive care unit) : place I've always wanted to work.


6. Our bed : where I'm at as I'm writing this. There's just something about this bed. We're not sure if it's the sheets, the comforter, the mattresses, or just the fact it's a place we can lay our heads, but we absolutely loooove our bed.

What are your six favorite places?

3 comments:

  1. Home is definitely a great place to be! We love our bed, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go to Sanibel island also one day! I love my bed too!

    Kim
    Kimberly's Korner

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep talking about going back to our honeymoon destination...I hope someday!

    ReplyDelete